Sunday 5 April 2009

A Sunny Weekend

Time to show off my creations! Today I took advantage of the lovely spring sunshine (just incase we don't see anymore for a while) and photographed my recent projects.

First of all I was so pleased with how this small change purse turned out that I had to show it off! I got the frame from here and followed this tutorial. With a little adapting of the pattern and lots of glue I finished it! Big thanks to Lisa for the speedy delivery, fantastic tutorial... And complimentary lolly!



This I had been meaning to photograph but hadn't found the right spot until today. It's one of my first handmade journals I made for my Mom. It's made of your standard cartridge paper and covered in my current fave material (incase you hadn't noticed). Loving these journals but finding then increasingly difficult to give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment